[Exim] router question

Author: Nic
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] router question
I'm running Exim 4.20 under RedHat ES 7.3 and am very happy. I've got
mysql hooks installed to manage the routing of mail delivery on the box.

The following is my main router for demangling where things should go. (I
host multiple domains on the box, so user@foo is not the same as
user@gah).

Does anybody have any opinions on how to make this router a little more
elegant, or do it all look perfectly fine? Really just fishing to see if
people are using any better methods of this.

xaliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup mysql{select destination from xaliases where local_part='${quote_mysql:$local_part}' and domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'}{$value}{${lookup mysql{select destination from xaliases where local_part='${quote_mysql:$local_part}' and domain='*'}{$value}{${lookup mysql{select destination from xaliases where local_part='*' and domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'}{$value}fail}}}}}
user = mail
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

Thanks

--
MAIL: nicl@???
HTTP: nic.lawrence.name perlguy.org.uk

What's the word for when you can't remember the word?