Re: [Exim] Ldap sender_address lookup

Author: jvanasco
To: Mark Sapp
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Ldap sender_address lookup
I've got a lookup similar to that, but not as complex

maybe this snippet will help you:

ldap:///
fqdn=$sender_address_domain,ou=Email,o=mobwire,dc=redivi,dc=com?maildir?
sub?mail=${quote_ldap:$sender_address}

i know for certain it is possible, i haven't had enough coffee this
a.m. to take a stab at it though