Re: [Exim] How to make .forward always send to local user?

Author: Mark Edwards
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How to make .forward always send to local user?
On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 01:39 AM, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Add the option
>
> unseen = true
>
>> I don't want users to be able to break routing to their local
>> user Inboxes.
>
> But if they are forwarding elsewhere, and never read their local
> inboxes, you are gradually going to fill up your disks...

Got it. That's not a big concern here because its only a handful of
accounts and I keep very close tabs on them. The boss is paranoid
about losing records of business correspondence, so I need to assure
him that allowing people to forward while they are on vacation doesn't
jeopardize that.

Thanks!

--
Mark Edwards