[Exim] Filtering for incoming domain-name

Author: EXIM Official Maillist
To: EXIM Official Maillist
Subject: [Exim] Filtering for incoming domain-name
Hi

I want to expand my system_filter, that should freeze all mails
> 500K with an exclude of mails that will be sent to a specific

domain.

For example, if a mail was sent with an attachment >500K and is
sent to an user in the domain MyDom.com, the mail should not be
frozen. Mails to any other users in other domains should still
be frozen.

So I thought I can handle that with

if $local_part@$domain is not "subdom1.mydom.com"
then
    logwrite "ok - no freeze !!"
elif $received_protocol is not "scanned-ok" and $message_size above 500K
then
    mail text "Hm, your message is to big!"
    freeze "Freeze, man freeze"
endif

But the variable $local_part@$domain is empty. I've tried it with any
of the known vars in the spec.txt (section 9.5) - but never I can get
the domain. Also I can use the hostname of the destination, but this
var is also not availabel.
Is there any chance to exclude some hosts or domains from freeze over
the system_filter ?

Thanxx &

--
Regards,