Re: [Exim] av_scanner logging virus remove/clean

Author: Thomas Baumann
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] av_scanner logging virus remove/clean
> av_scanner = cmdline:/usr/local/fsav/fsav --dumb
> %s:infection:infection\:: (.+)

Thanks. Now it is working.

> > How can I do a logging on all filters, exim does when performing
> > the acl_check_content (i.e. *now giving mail to spamd *now to fsav etc.)
>
> You can use log_message in ACLs.

can you please give me a link for documentation or examples ?

I found
  # warn    message       = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is in a black list
at $dnslist_domain
  #         log_message   = found in $dnslist_domain
  #         dnslists      = black.list.example

I tried to use log_message after every check in acl_check_content,
but I did not see anything in the log files.

How can I rebuild the message if a virus is found to cut the virus
(or put in a "removed due to malware" attachment).
fsav can disinfect or delete the malware. so it is great, if the
cleaned attachment could be sent to the user. if not cleanable
then it should reject. (als now 550 reject due to malware)

Thanks again for any help in advance.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Baumann // tirili+list.exim@???