Re: [Exim] av_scanner logging

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Thomas Baumann
Cc: exim-users@exim.org
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] av_scanner logging virus remove/clean
Asunto: Re: [Exim] av_scanner logging
Thomas Baumann wrote:

> av_scanner = cmdline:/usr/local/fsav/fsav -dumb %s:infection:(.*)

Not very good. Try

av_scanner = cmdline:/usr/local/fsav/fsav -dumb
%s:infection:infection\:: (.+)

> A.
> How can I do a logging on all filters, exim does when performing
> the acl_check_content (i.e. *now giving mail to spamd *now to fsav etc.)

You can use log_message in ACLs.

> B.
> How can I grab the "EICAR_Test_File" from the injection ?

See above.

> C.
> Does s.b. have a eicar test mail for download to inject via
> telnet 127.0.0.1 25 ? For testing purposes...

EICAR is plain 7bit text. You need to attach it as a file with MIME, not
just paste it inline. Create a message in Outlook Express or Mozilla and
save it as .msg or .eml. Then use this file to test.

regards,

/tom