Re: [Exim] Filterig

Author: Rich Johnson
To: Vahriç MUHTARYAN
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Filterig
On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 12:14 PM, Vahriç MUHTARYAN wrote:

> Hi Everybody ,
>
>     Does it possible to set different filters for different domain .
> Please don't mis understand I'm not make a virtual hosting .
> As you can image filter gateway in front of the POP Mail Server .. but
> All domain can have different filters ...

I accomplish this in v3.36 by making the .forward/filter filename a
function of $(domain).
I use a naming convention, but you should be able to use a lookup of
some sort.

The director I use looks like:

# here we are set up so that the .forward file is kept in the
${VDOMAIN}/users/${USER}
# This file should be owned by mail.mail as are all the other files in
that directory.
virtual_userforward:
driver = forwardfile
require_files = /var/vdomains/${domain}/users/${local_part}/.forward
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
directory_transport = address_directory
reply_transport = address_reply
no_verify
check_local_user = false
check_ancestor
file_directory = /var/vdomains/${domain}/users/${local_part}
file = .forward
user = mail