Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF
On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:51:07PM +0200, David Saez wrote (without
attributions):
> nobody is asking to do it right now, i'm just giving some reasons to adopt
> spf (i should add - when it becomes a standard). In the meantime you could do
> whatever you like.

s/when/if/

And your reasons have been unconvincing "well, I get forged spam, and this
won't break any of my users' legitimate mail". Actually most of the forgeries
I used to get were from random local-parts at my domain, not actually forged
from my primary email address. This was fixed by fixing the "*" rule in my
aliasfile.

MBM