Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF

Author: David Saez
To: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF
Hi !!

> > have you make a checklistof thing to be done to have spf running at
> > your site ? how many minutes is a bit of work ? I thing I'm not wrong
> > if I say that it will take you less time than the time you have spent
> > writing this messages.
>
> Out of interest, have you ever used a .forward file which forwards to a
> different machine, or have you ever used an alias entry which redirects
> to a remote host?

That's and some issues with null envelope sender is the big problem with
SPF. It could be solved by doing some kinf of envelope rewriting. But at
the end, if SPF becomes a standard and somebody gives you a out-of-box
configuration that you could apply in less than 5 minutews, where is the
problem ?

--
Best regads ...

You go to heaven...God sneezes... What do you say?

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53