[Exim] blocking addresses for smtpauth via acls

Author: jvanasco
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] blocking addresses for smtpauth via acls
some people were recently let go, and i need to turn off their email
accounts

right now, imap and smtp passwords are centralized - which would make
turning things off very simple...

except that I want to disable SMTP only right now, and allow IMAP
access for a few weeks

the easiest way - for me - i can think of this, is to have an file of
emailaddresses, and read it as an addresslist -- then block that in the
acl

maybe at the beginning of acl_check_auth have:

    acl_check_auth:
        deny  message = 'SMTP access disabled'
            senders = lsearch;/path/to/file

does that make any sense?