Re: [Exim] SPF ACL for Exim

Author: David Saez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SPF ACL for Exim
Hi !!

> > Regarding ACL programming I just miss some features that could make it
> > (more) perfect:
>
> ACLs are not a programming language. If you want to do programming, then
> you are probably better off calling embedded Perl from within the ACL (or
> using ${run if you don't mind the performance hit; or maybe even
> ${socket with a daemon).

Perl and run add too overhead and sockets require more programming
when a simple way to iterate will simplify simple tasks that are now
a bit tedious to implement or just impossible to do just with acl's.

--
Best regards ...

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53