RE: [Exim] Questin about RBL's

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Cory Daehn
To: 'Tony Finch'
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Questin about RBL's

Problem is, I have yet to get something like spamassassin to work. I tried to
get it to work once a year ago, but it seemed far too complicated, so I just
gave up. Could someone perhaps point me to a HOWTO that takes the frustration
out of it?

Ideally, I'd like it to perform these checks only on messages from pobox. If
it's forwarded from someone else, it's not my problem as I won't be receiving
it. :) That and I don't want to hear customers complaining because some of
their messages have been bounced.