Re: [Exim] exim: SMTP error from remote mailer after end of …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: onno
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim: SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data {} incoming data timeout - closing connection
On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 05:01, Onno Benschop wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 11:54, Onno Benschop wrote:

> > > I think that's what you'll have to do.
> >
> > Right, so, now that I've done that, I'm still no wiser...
>
> [..Actual log removed..]
>
> So, does this mean that you folks are now just as stumped as I am, or
> does this mean you're bored and don't want to play anymore?

The other end is allowing pipelining. If you have some broken firewall
thats doing connection tracing maybe its breaking things because its not
expecting pipelining and so mangling the multiple commands in a single
transaction?

Try forcing smtp (ie not esmtp)... oh except thats not now an option in
exim 4.x :-(

    Nigel.