Re: [Exim] deny recipients from outside

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] deny recipients from outside
A large caveat:
if you deny some address to be used from exterior, you should also
avoid (by rewriting) that that address be exposet in outgoing mail.
It is an extremely bad impression those that i have had at least 3 times,
of an isp that allow his staff to send messages to customers using as
From an address that is then bounced when you reply !
Il 25 Jul 2003 alle 10:37, Rennie deGraaf immise in rete: