Re: [Exim] deny recipients from outside

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rennie deGraaf
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] deny recipients from outside
Generate a file containing all of the mailbox names ("local_parts") that
you want to allow from outside. I use a script to do this. Then, in
your "rcpt to" ACL, modify your "accept domains = +local_domains"
section to look something like this:

accept   domains     = +local_domains
         endpass
         message     = unknown user
         log_message = $local_part is not accessible from outside
         local_parts = /etc/mail/external_aliases
         verify      = recipient

If your file contains a list of names to deny instead of accept, negate
the "local_parts" condition.

If you're relaying for other domains as well, do something similar in
your "accept domains = +relay_to_domains" section.

If the mail originated from a trusted host, you should have already
accepted it before it got that far in the ACL (with "accept hosts =
+relay_from_hosts")

Rennie deGraaf
System Administrator
Verano <www.verano.com>