[Exim] address_data lost if deferred

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Chambers
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] address_data lost if deferred
Further to my message about headers_add being lost if a message was deferred, I
tried an alternative approach:

Instead of doing headers_add in the router I used "address_data = special_string"
and then put "headers_add = ${if eq {$address_data}{special_string}{X-Header:}{}}"
in the appendfile transport (mode = 0660 still present).

This worked as I hoped when the file mode was correct. If I set the mode to force a
defer, the log shows the message to be deferred by that transport. However, after
fixing the mode on the file and re-trying the delivery with eximon, the message was
ignored by the router and ended up being delivered by another transport!

Surely I am doing something silly?

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter