[Exim] New snapshot: CR and other changes

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] New snapshot: CR and other changes
I've updated the testing snapshot:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz.sig

Among other changes this contains:

1. The CR changes as recently discussed, subject to the following mods:

   (i) I did not try to be clever with CRs in header lines. The
       assumption is that such instances are either errors, or somebody
       playing silly games. The header line is always continued.

  (ii) The sequence CR . CR does not terminate an incoming message in
       cases when "dot on a line by itself" terminates. This was
       primarily because I couldn't decide if one should read the next
       character or not.

Essentially, the assumption is that bare CRs are an aberration.
Otherwise, standard Unix LF terminators or SMTP-style CRLF terminators
are handled synonymously.

2. The smtp_printf() function is available to local_scan(), and can be
used for teergrubing. Marc Merlin, please test. :-)

Please test and report any oddities.

Philip