[Exim] backup email server

Autor: Jas Shultz
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] backup email server
I need to setup mail2.openskyco.com as a backup email server for
mail.openskyco.com. I'm looking at the O'Reilly Exim book (with the vicious
looking creature on the front). If I understand correctly,
relay_domains_include_local_mx would probably be the option to choose unless
someone has a better option? I'm guessing I just need to have it like this:

Relay_domains_include_local_mx=yes

Correct?

I basically want it to work like this.

If mail.openskyco.com for some reason goes down, I want any email for the
domains hosted on that machine to be intercepted by mail2.openskyco.com and
sit there until mail.openskyco.com comes back up.

Jas Shultz

OpenSky Media - Print, Logo and Web Design

www.openskymedia.com