Re: [Exim] CRLF input through pipe causes mangled headers

Autor: Barry Pederson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] CRLF input through pipe causes mangled headers
Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> On (2003/07/23 09:58), Philip Hazel wrote:
>

>>Note: I have already said that I propose to do something about this (see
>>below). No need to keep on arguing!
>

> Perfect timing. I've just seen Barry's point and am happy to be quiet.
> :-)

Me too. I didn't mean all that so much as an argument, but more as
constructive criticism/debate in the hopes of making Exim a better package.

Thanks Philip for a great program, and thanks Sheldon for maintaining the
FreeBSD Exim ports, which I use all the time :)

    Barry