Re: [Exim] Duplicating a users email

Autor: Matthew Palmer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Duplicating a users email
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Stephen J. Thompson wrote:

> I need to duplicate a users email to another account. I need to duplicate both
> their inbound and outbound mail.
>
> Is this possible with exim 3.35? if so could someone point me in the right
> direction.

A spot of spying, eh? I had to do that on 3.35 (or 3.36) a while back.
Didn't find a way to do it internally within exim, although in retrospect I
probably could have done it with various protocols and whatnot. I just went
with a filter script which took the e-mail, sent a copy to whoever else
wanted one, then sent it back. Piece of piss, about 10 lines worth, I
think.

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer, Geek In Residence
http://ieee.uow.edu.au/~mjp16