[Exim] OT - Mail with only HTML in it?

Author: Kevin Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] OT - Mail with only HTML in it?
The basic out of the box Outlook (full or express) will produce a typical
email message that is basically two copies of the same message, one in text
and one in html.

I've always turned that off so that I can use pretty much straight text and
choose HTML in the format if I need to send something with html format
(rare).

However, for testing purposes, I'm trying to get it to generate only the
html portion if that is possible with outlook.
Anyone know how to set it up to do that.

The reason is only for testing. I'm testing a site with Exim, demime and
some mailing lists and I am attempting to see if it can deal with the only
html type of mail. One of the setups is so that a blind user can have an
email address that strips out the stuff before sending it on to him/her.

I certainly get enough of it as spam that it can't be that hard to setup.

Perhaps with on of the free mail services??

--
Kevin