[Exim] multiple domains - catchall - suggestions

Autor: _Chris McKeever_
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: [Exim] multiple domains - catchall - suggestions
exim 4.2
rh7.3

I am using exim for the MTA and a web-email interface (@mail). What I would
liketo do, in the simplest manner possible, is to have a catchall router
that takes any domain other than the main one (prupref.com), removes the
local_user and appends that to the prupref.com domain.

This way, we can have someone@??? --> someone@???

I have a couple concerns,

- would this to relay-checkers look like an open relay?

- is this just a bad idea?

- does any one have a short perl/cgi script for updating/maintaing a
database file that exim could then reference in local domains?

The reason I thought of this, is that I rarely know about the new email
domains, and if I can tag it into the web interface we use for account
creation (ie make the db for exim at same time), or just do a catchall, that
would be ideal.

I appreciate your suggestions.