[Exim] avoid pipelining

Author: Joachim Wieland
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] avoid pipelining
Hi,

at the moment I have the problem that a server I have to relay mail to
does not properly support pipelining. This server does not deliver an
answer back and the connection eventually times out.

There is an advertise option but nothing like tls_avoid_hosts... I'd
need a setting pipelining_avoid_hosts or even esmtp_avoid_hosts.

It seems that as long as the remote side offers PIPELINING, exim uses it
and I can't deliver the mails.

Is there any way I can deliver the mails now, i.e. tell exim NOT to use
pipelining, no matter if this would be a global or more specific
option...

Any help appreciated,

Joachim