[Exim] [recipe] Creating CDB files from a database

Author: Paul Makepeace
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] [recipe] Creating CDB files from a database
--
I dislike querying a RDBMS from exim so have instead created CDB files
as a configuration source. This is more resilient and faster at the cost
of a little more work to maintain. Attached is an example script that
will do the SQL->CDB conversion. Of course, tweak for your own schema.

I'd be grateful for feedback, improvements, etc. I'll put it online
somewhere eventually if there's interest.

Enjoy,
Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"What is a thingy? A terrible conquest of the northern hemisphere."
-- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/
--
[ Content of type application/x-perl deleted ]