Re: [Exim] WishList: never_users uid ranges

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Pat Lashley
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] WishList: never_users uid ranges
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Pat Lashley wrote:

> It would be convienient if the never_users option handling were extended
> to allow the use of uid ranges. Or better yet, uid ranges and negation;
> so that an entry like:
>
>    never_users = ! mailnull : ! cyrus : !mailman : 0-100

I can certainly Wish List this, but I have to say that I feel there are
plenty of things already on the list that seem to me to have much wider
applicability. (I tried to remove never_users from Exim 4, but people
complained... :-)

> (If it already does support something like this, then convert my
> request to a desire to have the never_users documentation updated
> to reflect that...)

I try hard to keep the documentation up-to-date with the code.
Occasionally I fail, but not in this case. :-)