[Exim] lsearch*@ on a CDB file

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Makepeace
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] lsearch*@ on a CDB file
I have,

driver = redirect
data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain} lsearch*@ {/etc/mail/forwards}{$value}fail}

I would now like to instead perform that same search but using a
constant database file. This feels like it should be obvious but to me
isn't, despite scouring chaps 9 and 11. Can someone please help?
(FWIW, I find the disjoint and forward reference between lookup types
and their syntax confusing.</lone-voice>)

Ideally I would like this driver to only be run on condition _an_ entry
appears in the file, e.g. if there are no entries for example.com then
skip the driver, but if there are they it should fail if it's not found.
Previously it was thus,
data = ${if exists{/etc/mail/domain_aliases/$domain}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*{/etc/mail/domain_aliases/$domain}}}fail}

Has someone compiled a lookup cookbook that is on the Web & indexable?
(I.e. doesn't require FTP and an evening of spelunking a large
      text file.)

Thanks, Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If only there were answers to these questions in my mind, then I would
wonder."
-- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/