[Exim] rewrite recipient domain to FQDN ???

Autor: Michael D. Schleif
A: exim mailing list
Assumpte: [Exim] rewrite recipient domain to FQDN ???
--
I have struggled with this for sometime, and I admit that I am stuck ;>

I am running debian:

# sudo exim -bV
Exim version 3.36 #1 built 12-Mar-2003 20:59:47
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2002

If I am on loki and want to send mail to myself on bragi, both systems
on my LAN, it works as expected if I use mds@???; but,
fails when I send to mds@bragi.

DNS is setup properly:

   # host bragi
   bragi.private.network   A       192.168.123.150

How can I expand short system names into FQDN?

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
877.596.8237
-
-
we think we know. The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .