[Exim] New 4.202 Snapshot - please test

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] New 4.202 Snapshot - please test
I've taken a new snapshot of the current source

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz

It is labelled as 4.202. There are a number of changes, but the biggest
is the change to the handling of $h_ expansions, as discussed a few days
ago on the list. Please see doc/NewStuff for details of what I've done.

Michael - I'm sure you'll want to look at the rfc2047_decode function.

Enjoy,
Philip