RE: [Exim] Strange files left in /tmp

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: spamassassin-talk, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Strange files left in /tmp
I know it is one of them as the files are
owned by the account that these programs
run as. I installed temp-watch but it is
not much help other than seeing the file
creation and deletion. It would be very
nice to have something like that to show
the process name the actually created the
file.

Thanks,
jeff

---