Re: [Exim] Creating SQL local storage

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: Sam Michaels
CC: Exim List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Creating SQL local storage
The answer is no. You do not do this kind of stuff in Exim (pipe the
message to an external program or something that inserts the headers and
the body into the database).

You may want to look at the dbmail package which stores messages in a
database rather than starting from scratch:

    http://www.dbmail.org/

--
Kirill Miazine
mailto:km@krot.org