RE: [Exim] off the topic: blackhole servers down? - enough

Author: Thomas Kinghorn
To: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [Exim] off the topic: blackhole servers down? - enough
Hi List.

Okay, I apologize for this posting.

I, in no way, shape or form, insinuated that some peoples time is more
precious than others OR
posted this so that an insult debate would ensue.
It was a simple question which was not intended to cause so much traffic on
the list.

Lets let this posting die the painful death it deserves and move on to
more productive postings.

Once again, my apologies

Regards,

Tom Kinghorn