Re: [Exim] off the topic: blackhole servers down?

Author: Konrad Michels
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: Thomas Kinghorn, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] off the topic: blackhole servers down?
Go easy on us Suresh - I get over 300 e-mails a day and don't always get
to read all the mails from all my lists every day, as much as I'd like
to: got to keep up the appearance of doing real work every now and again
so that my employer keeps up that monthly tip I get . . .

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 08:56, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Konrad Michels wrote:
>
> > Also getting timeouts to osirusoft this morning - wonder what's up . . .
> > or down, as the case may be!
> >

> If you gentlemen would bother to read the list archives - or at least
> list posts yesterday and the day before, you'd know that osirusoft is
> under a DoS attack.
>
> That's if, as Greg Woods pointed out, huge latency and dropped
> traceroutes don't tell a story by themselves.

*
* Konrad Michels
* System Administrator
* Surfkitchen Limited