Re: [Exim] warn with no log message?

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] warn with no log message?
At 11:53 +0100 2003/07/07, Philip Hazel wrote:
>On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>
>> Sorry to repeat myself, no comments on this? Have I got to read the
>> fine manual more deeply?
>
>It was probably a bug (not clear what I originally intended; I think I
>changed my mind at some point). Patch below. Enjoy.

thanks Philip, it looks really like what I was looking for!
I will give it a try sometimes in August from my new land (packing now...).

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/