RE: [Exim] Smart Host on a different port?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin Reed
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Smart Host on a different port?
My confusion came from where the port option was used in the manual.

It shows up under the use of the iplookup "router" and does not show up
under "transport" anywhere in the book that I could find. So I assumed it
was a "router" option only. I had tried it with the transport but it failed
too due to where it was put in the transport definition.

Exim 4.20 Chapter 18, page 158.

The following appears to work...

remote_smtp:
port = 2025