Re: [Exim] archiving outgoing mail

Autor: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] archiving outgoing mail
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Rossz Vamos-Wentworth wrote:
>
> > Archiving incoming mail was easy enough. I added this router:
> >
> > archival:
> > driver = redirect
> > domains = thedomain.com
> > data = archive@???
> > unseen

> You need to find a rule for defining what you mean by "outgoing". It
> could be "from certain hosts" or "from certain senders at certain
> hosts". When you have found your rule, you should be able to create a
> suitable condition (if necessary, check out the "condition" condition
> for routers) for a similar router to the one above.

I wish for the condition of "all from a specific domain". I have two
virtual domains, but only wish to archive one of them. I tried
defining a conditition for that specific domain, but it ignored the
email I sent but sent an incoming email to my other domain to the
archive account. Obviously I did something very wrong. Here's
what I tried:

archive_outgoing:
transport = redirect
data = archive@???
condition = if {eq{$domain}{domain.com}}
unseen