[Exim] Spammassassin and ClamAV Question

Autor: Tom Daly
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Spammassassin and ClamAV Question
Hello,
I am currently working to configure a mail server that will use SA and
ClamAV. Mail is being routed via a series of 4 routes in the config file,
that each use a tweaked transport.

However, I would also like to spam and virus check this email ahead of
time. So I would like to insert two routers, one for the spam check, the
other for the virus check. I am planning to use a condition statement for
each of these routers to determine if it should run in the first place.

My biggest problem is that my SA configs are cauing mail loops. Can
someone help me out?

Note: There is no local delivery on the box, this box is only acting as a
relay to get through a firewall.

Regards,
Tom Daly

--