[Exim] spamassassin in an infinte loop

Góra strony
Autor: huey payne
Dla: exim exim
Temat: [Exim] spamassassin in an infinte loop
I am installing spamassassin 2.55 on an e-mail box
running exim 4.12 and redhat 8.0. Right now mail
gets caught in an infinite loop with spamassassin.
Exim sends the e-mail to spamassassin to check,
spamassassin returns the e-mail to exim and exim sends
it back to spamassassin. Following are the router
and transportation setting in the exim config file.

# Spam Assassin
spamcheck_router:
no_verify
# When to scan a message :
# - it isn't already flagged as spam
# - it isn't already scanned
condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}} {1}{0}}"
driver = accept
transport = spamcheck

 # Spam Assassin
spamcheck:
    driver = pipe
    command = /usr/exim/bin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
    use_bsmtp = true
    transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc
    home_directory = "/tmp"
    current_directory = "/tmp"
    # must use a privileged user to set
$received_protocol on the way back in!
    user = mail
    group = mail
    log_output = true
    return_fail_output = true
    return_path_add = false
    message_prefix =
    message_suffix =

If anyone could help me with this problem I would
appreciate it.