Re: [Exim] AOL closed connection in response to initial con…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Allen
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] AOL closed connection in response to initial connection
I'm sure you'll find AOL aren't the only people that don't accept mail
directly from listed dynamic addresses!

You're probably best seting up a smart_route entry so that all non local
mail will be sent via another server ( your ISP should have a mail server
you can send through )

Have a look at section 19.7 Manualroute Examples in the Exim Specification