[Exim] AOL closed connection in response to initial connect…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Fernando Sanchez
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] AOL closed connection in response to initial connection
Hi,

I'm getting a lot of "closed connection in response to initial
connection" errors when sending mail to AOL. when I test the MX records
for aol.com with telnet mailin-04.mx.aol.com 25 I never get to talk to
their mailserver. Does anybody know the reason why this could be? It
doesn't happen with all the messages to aol, but with most of them. Is
there someplace I can tweak or something to solve this kind of things?
there are some other servers from which I get a Timed out after inital
connection too.

--

Fernando Sanchez
Dpto. Sistemas USFQ