[Exim] Looking at each email sent out

Autor: Dan Muey
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Looking at each email sent out
Hello list,

Not sure where to look for this. We have a domain that has to have every message sent out logged.
If I could get the messages to a script I can parse them and log the data with Perl easy enough. Not sure how to do that or if there's an alternative to that , perhaps a built in logging feature.

Basically I need the date,to, and from info minimally and subject if possible and perhaps but probably not the body.

Any ideas how to accomplish this internally or how to pipe each of the domain's outgoing messages through a perl script before mailing them out?

TIA

Dan