Re: [Exim] sample authenticator for entourage osx needed

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jonathan Vanasco
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sample authenticator for entourage osx needed
After installing the server certificate into Entourage via Internet
Explorer (i used detailed instructions from
http://www.afp548.com/Questions/20020320.html ), Entourage stopped
complaining about incoming mail through Courier-Imap.

It still isn't playing nicely with Exim though.

In /var/log/exim_mainlog i'm getting:
2003-07-02 08:55:11 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error

So I turned off the checkbox that reads "send commands to server
simultaneously" in Entourage. But no luck.

I still get the same synchronization error from Exim AND I get a 'data
decryption error' on the screen from Entourage.

Anyone got a pointer?