[Exim] mharc and conditional forwarding per user, per From:

Autor: David Mathog
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] mharc and conditional forwarding per user, per From:
I'm trying to set up mharc which is a web interface
for the MHonArc mail list archiver. One tricky part is
that administrative messages for each mail list should not
be sent into the archive - these need to be redirected to
some other email account. The mharc documenation
describes how to do this using procmail but since
exim (3.36) is already running could it handle this
sort of redirection without resorting to procmail?

Essentially what is needed are a set of exim
rules so that: