Re: [Exim] mirror MX

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mirror MX
All well, but you are forgetting the network. The primary would need
two independent network connections. Now you should not ignore the
state of things, I have a server on a "business" ADSL (it used to be
on a E1...), and I will soon have another on another ADSL (again
static address) in another country. So I will have two connections
ending in two widely separated locations. This is why I want to
implement a "staggered" medium-high-availability server.

So I am still open to suggestions that do not imply investing
thousands, when two ordinary (not cheap PCs) machines can do an
excellent job.

Giuliano