Re: [Exim] sample authenticator for entourage osx needed

Página Inicial
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: Jonathan Vanasco, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] sample authenticator for entourage osx needed
At 14:52 -0400 2003/06/30, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
>anyone have an authenticator for entourage osx?
>
>it seems to be the one client i can't get to work with smtp
>authentication.

what is the problem exactly? I suppose you are requiring SSL, so it
might be that entourage does not recognise your server certificate.
If this is the case either find a way to have entourage recognise it
or, if entourage uses the system keychain
(/System/Library/Keychains/X509Anchors) you could get the root
certificate into it (I do not remember the exact steps, but you
should find it with a google search).

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/