Re: [Exim] Eximscan + Spamd

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Fisayo Adeleke
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Eximscan + Spamd
in your transport, you can append something like this to the directory
exim is already delivering to:

    ${if eq {${substr_0_3:$header_X-Spam-Status:}}{Yes}{/.spam-probable}{}}

thats in /usr/exim/configure

to rephrase the subject, check out the spamassassin documentation. i
think the sample SA configuration has that line commented out.