[Exim] Newbie - having some problems regarding mailman deliv…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave Wilson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Newbie - having some problems regarding mailman delivered emails
Hi all,

I recently installed Exim 3.35 as our company mail server, to replace our
isp provided mail services. Everything seems to be working just fine with
one small exception:

I'm a member of numerous mailing lists and have noticed that a small number
of my regular lists have seemingly ceased delivering to my mailbox. I've
tried contacting their respective admins but getting no response. I've
verified with other users offlist that my emails are indeed reaching the
mailing lists in question. The one thing I've noticed in common with all the
problematic lists is that they are being run on mailman afaics. Perhaps I
may have a configuration adjustment to make with my Exim server? It's
currently pretty much a standard install.

Any pointers much appreciated.
Also, please cc me offlist as I may experience problems receiving mails from
this list also as it is run on mailman too.

TIA,
Dave