[Exim] Timing Out

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ian Barnes
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Timing Out
Hi,

Sorry if this mail came through twice, my normal mailserver offline.

I am having a problem where I cant send mail remotly using my exim
mailserver. If I use the 'mail' command in a shell, it works fine, but the
minute i use a remote client it hangs. This has been noticed on the local
network and remotely from the external ip.

The error message we get is:

The SMTP Server responded with an error. (Account: 'mail.comrite-mdb.co.za',
SMTP
Server: '196.2.33.211', Error Number: 0x800ccc60).

The output of my uname -a:

[root@comrite-mdb] ~ # uname -a
FreeBSD comrite-mdb.co.za 4.8-STABLE FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE #0: Tue Apr  8
10:22:32 SAST 2003     root@???:/usr/src/sys/compile/BSD  i386
[root@comrite-mdb] ~ #

My Exim config file is attached. The SMTP username and password has been
changed for security reasons.

I doubt it is my firewall settings, as nothing has changed since this
problem started occuring. I am sure that their is nothing wrong with my
hosts.allow file, as exim is set to allow all.

I run exim by using the command: exim -bd -q30m.
My Exim Version: exim 3.36

Thanks for the help.

Ian

P.S. If I upgrade would my config file need to be changed a whole lot ? Or
could i use it like it is ?
P.P.S Please CC me
--
[ exim.conf of type application/octet-stream deleted ]