Re: [Exim] o receive mails from different e.mail ids.

Top Pagina
Auteur: Greg Folkert
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] o receive mails from different e.mail ids.
On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 22:17, Chidambaram Ramachandran wrote:
> I have two e.mail ids, (1) from the ISP and (2) yahoo.The (1) is
> received in the normal course to my MUA.I have given two different
> usernames to the ids in /etc/emailaddreses.
> How to configure that I receive (2) also in the mailbox.(Now I read as webmail)
> Ramachandran

I'd use fetchyahoo (similar to fetchmail) except it's customized to get
mail through the web-interface of yahoo.

Here is the Freshmeat release info:
http://freshmeat.net/releases/81455/

It's homepage seems to be down and out right now:
http://fetchyahoo.twizzler.org

But if you use Debian: apt-get install fetchyahoo

If you use alien you can convert it from a Debian package to an RPM or
TGZ for other Distros. The package you'd want to get is available:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fetchyahoo/fetchyahoo_2.5.3-1_all.deb

Then just run the proper command line to convert it. One thing you will
need to satisfy the requirements of fetchyahoo as listed:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/mail/fetchyahoo.html

Good Luck.

/me bows out.