Re: [Exim] specific router question

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: vlad f kropachew
Υ/ο: Kevin Reed
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] specific router question
vlad f kropachew wrote:
> Kevin, you told all correct, but in russia no law about spam. Law do not
> define that category 'spam'. So all link like this 'you got a problem
> to other client' or 'your traffic has a bad influence on my system'
> this is hit to me - i cannot give a quality service, so
> i can lost my isp license. hmm, I think here not a place for similar
> discussion, and i offer to finish him. :)

There's no federal law against spam in the usa either, as of now.
Accounts do get terminated all the time.

Even in Russia there are networks like mail.ru who have given me
excellent response when I send them spam complaints - the spammer's
account is history, sometimes within 10 minutes of my sending a complaint.

    srs (to stay on topic - mail.ru runs exim ...)