Re: [Exim] specific router question

Página Inicial
Autor: Thomas Tonino
Para: vlad f kropachew
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] specific router question
vlad f kropachew wrote:

> Thomas, if you think that i like to send a spam - you wrong, i do not
> like this. But i cannot just block all trafic from user - this infringement
> of the contract about granting services.

I realize that - that is why I an trying to help. Hmm, if the 'spammer' has his
own IP addresses, add the following ACL on the server that accepts mail from
your users. I think you can use it from Exim 4.14 on. Put it in acl_check_rcpt,
before the normal accept statements:

accept hosts = +ip-range-of-spammer
        delay = 5s

This will accept all mail from the spammer, but give a delay per rcpt of 5
seconds. If you limit the number of connections that can be made per IP address
(smtp_accept_max_per_host) you effectively control how much he can send.

If you want to adjust smtp_accept_max_per_host on a per host basis, I think I
could help you construct the if{ command.

Or look at smtp_ratelimit_hosts/smtp_ratelimit_rcpt. But beware that the sender
can close and reopen the connection and his delay will start at 0 again.

Thomas